Show My Homework

At DESC we use ‘Show My Homework’, an online tool that allows teachers to set homework, students to complete their homework and for parents to track and monitor their child’s homework. Show my homework improves student organisation, time management and also helps students to keep on top of their workload.

Students

Students are provided with Show My Homework login details and receive training on how to use it. Please click HERE to login

Forgot your Login?

If you're not able to log in to Show My Homework, or if you've forgotten your password, the first thing to try is the password reset page. Alternatively, to reset your accounts details, please contact smhw@descdubai.com.

Parent/Carer

We encourage all parents to participate in the monitoring of homework and to log in on a regular basis.  Please click HERE to login.

We hope that this service will provide parents/carers with an insight into how much and what type of homework your child receives. By using show my homework DESC includes parents/carers in the homework process and gives parents the opportunity to play a supportive role in your child’s education at home.