Internal Mock Examination Timetable
Year 10 Mock Examination Timetable (February 2019) - please click HERE
Student Portal login
Please click HERE for information on how to login in to the Student Portal.
Student Portal – https://desc.students.isams.cloud
Problems with accessing the portal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding results - email@example.com
Enquiries About Results (EAR)
If you did not get the results you expected, the awarding bodies provide several options for review of marking and return of scripts.
- To read the EAR General Procedures, please click HERE.
- To read the EAR frequently asked questions, please click HERE.
- To read the EAR Service Descriptions, please click HERE.
- For Cambridge EAR, please click HERE.
- For GCSE EAR, please click HERE.
- For A Level EAR, please click HERE.
- For dates and deadlines, please click HERE.
- For on-line payment instructions, please click HERE.
Who to contact
The Examinations Office at DESC is responsible for all aspects of the examination process following the regulations and procedures set forth by the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) on behalf of the awarding bodies. DESC is currently registered to conduct examinations through AQA, Edexcel and CIE.
If you have any queries, please contact Mrs Tricia Johnson, Examinations officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent issues during the summer examination series, please contact her on 050 282 2646.